CONSULTANT CPM - (BUCHAREST)
For our team in Bucharest, we are looking for junior candidates to join our local team and focus on international Corporate Performance Management projects. Successful candidates will show a strong interest in group consolidation, financial planning & analysis, driver-based planning and software solutions supporting the office of the CFO. With opportunities developing in all regions, we are strengthening our global CPM delivery and successful candidates will have the great opportunity to join interesting global projects in the EMEA region.
- Project Consultant on Corporate Performance Management software implementation projects – mainly CCH Tagetik and SAP FC;
- Managing CPM applications and ensuring they accurately fulfill the needs of global consolidation, financial planning & analysis, driver-based planning and reporting for the organisation;
- Delivering enhancements to existing CPM applications in accordance with the company’s growth, and related requirements;
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA);
- Demonstrated interest in group consolidation, financial planning & analysis and driver-based planning (i.e. through internships or studies) and appetite for learning software solutions configurations
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality;
- Used to work in a multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of group controlling and management reporting is a plus;
- Excellentes capacités de conduite d’équipe et de communication ;
- Fluent in English and a good knowledge of German and/or French (written & spoken)
Our OfferSatriun provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. We propose exciting Corporate Performance Management projects at some of the most prominent European corporations. Surrounded by fellow experts, you will help Chief Financial Officers and their teams transform their performance measurement systems, implement supporting information
technology and accompany the change process.
Amongst our differentiators as employers in Switzerland: