Essilor Group, the world leader for corrective lenses, implements a SAP Profitability & Cost Management platform. Satriun Group rapidly developed an Activity Based Costing IT model that reintroduces the principle of causality and relies on a the French CIGREF framework.
- Enter a virtuous circle to optimise the use of IT resources
- Increase Return on IT Investments
- Gain a powerful lever to approximate results to balance
- Determine justifiable costs, prices and billing of IT Services
- Establish a mature relation between IT and operations customers
- Implementation according to the CIGREF reference framework
- Integration of a Total Cost of Ownership calculation for applications
- Development of an internal invoicing process with full cost transparency and traceability
- Development of an exhaustive calculation of infrastructure costs
- Ability to justify and trace costs per infrastructure and application
- Simulations can easily be designed and used to identify impacts of structural changes
- Improved communication between CIO and customers
- Extensive improvement of the overall performance management
The team at Satriun Group have unique knowledge in costing which permitted us to efficiently conduct a needs analysis and provide high quality project support. This enabled us to deliver the project in a record time of five months.
Planning & Budgeting, SAP